Monday 7 November 2011

Holiday




I went to my home town to see my family and friends in October. I just enjoyed the time being with them and the food every single day. A holiday is always too short. I always felt I need more time to do what I want to do everytime before I left.

During this trip I have been to some places I have never been when I was still living there. My home town always surprises me! I took many photos. I was glad to take some photos of the nature other than a busy city.

3 comments:

  1. A holiday IS always too short! Great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree Holiday is too short.. especially when it hits Halloween the time will fly! I am sure you got a lot of inspirations from those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's time to work hard again after a long holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete